It’s time to push your desk to the side and get up onto your feet! H.I.I.T (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout generally combines short bursts of intense exercise with periods of rest or lower-intensity exercise. It’s the best way to get in shape with your colleagues at work and a great addition to your schedule.
Monitored and guided by Strong Nation Certified Instructor live!
- Improved Cardiovascular Fitness
- Increase Metabolism
- Burn Calories
- Retain Muscles
- Improve Athletic Endurance
- Improved physical wellbeing and mental health
- Physical activities are good for one’s mental health. By proving that one is capable of completing the challenges, a huge boost in confidence and self-esteem will be gained
- Getting up from one’s desk and taking part in physical activities is a great way to clear the head and feel healthier which will have a great impact on a person’s mental health.
- Giving your staff a couple of hours’ break where they won't be sitting at their desk is a great way to promote improving physical health. This activity gets them up on their feet and moving to give them the endorphin rush needed to return to work with a clear mind
- Increased productivity
This activity will have employees feeling refreshed and recharged which will in turn boost productivity in the workplace.
- Creativity and fun is encouraged
This activity is a great way for staff to see another side of their colleagues that they may not normally see at work.
- Increased confidence levels
This activity can increase employees personal confidence and also confidence in their colleague’s abilities. An increase in confidence will give your workforce the inner courage to express new ideas and depend on others within the group to be able to complete tasks that are necessary to make a company successful.
- Contributes to company culture, improved morale and motivation
- Games which improve morale can help break down barriers between employees and give ideas to bosses as to how to create and keep a good atmosphere in the office.
- Taking part in something new and exciting such as a team bonding exercise increases staff motivation as they know that they are being cared for and will be rewarded for their good work.
- This increase in motivation should help improve productivity levels, morale and confidence in each other's ability.
What you'll need
- Sports Attire
Comfortable wear that can help you last through the entire sweaty session
- High-quality Headset Webcam
Most laptops now include these. Headsets and microphones are recommended to prevent background noise and echoes and ensure adequate volume. Mic and webcam are required to turn on to maximize participation. Joining via phone is possible; however, it is not recommended.
- Connection Checks
Minimum suggested internet speeds are 20 Mbps/download and 10mbps/upload.
- Professional Background
Present yourself in front of a professional environment free of distractions, with adequate foreground lighting and minimal background lightning to ensure faces are visible on camera
- Business Casual Attire
Dress appropriately for the session, as you would for an in-person session.
- Webcam Zoom
You’ll want to ideally be projecting your face and upper body on screen.
- "Can You Hear Me?"
All participants are encouraged to be online 10 minutes before soundcheck. Participants are required to rename themselves to their names upon joining the session.