In this activity, you and your colleagues will be competing against each other in teams to solve puzzles and scavenge around your house for them before bringing them back to your desk! Will you be able to solve the challenging riddles and beat the scavenger hunt before time runs out?
Tasks for this game can be customised to your needs, ask us about it!
Improve Team Coordination
Learn To Create A Fun Environment
Common Goal Setting
- Improved physical wellbeing and mental health
- Physical activities are good for one’s mental health. By proving that one is capable of completing the challenges, a huge boost in confidence and self-esteem will be gained.
- Getting up from one’s desk and taking part in physical activities is a great way to clear the head and feel healthier, which will have a great impact on a person’s mental health.
- Giving your staff a couple of hours’ break where they won't be sitting at their desk is a great way to promote improving physical health. This activity gets them up on their feet and moving to give them the endorphin rush needed to return to work with a clear mind.
- Increased productivity
Better communication and collaboration will have a positive knock-on effect on productivity levels. By working together on a common goal, duplication of work is decreased, there is less friction and resistance, and therefore better output from each staff member.
- Improving communication
This exercise encourages staff to communicate with each other to complete tasks and solve problems. By putting people in a fun and relaxing environment outside the workplace, they will be encouraged to relax, be themselves and open up to others.
- Contributes to company culture, improved morale and motivation
- Games which improve morale can help break down barriers between employees and give ideas to bosses as to how to create and keep a good atmosphere in the office.
- Taking part in something new and exciting such as a team bonding exercise increases staff motivation as they know that they are being cared for and will be rewarded for their good work.
- This increase in motivation should help improve productivity levels, morale and confidence in each other's ability.
- Skills building
Increased proficiency with Powerpoint/Google Slides navigation and an increased understanding of how to use the tools available.
- Goal setting
By setting achievable goals within the game and accomplishing them, employees will gain a sense of fulfilment, further encouraging them to set goals within the workplace.
What you'll need
- PC / Laptop
A device with a webcam capable of accessing the Google Slides/ Powerpoint website used.
- Household Items
Basic household items for completing the challenges
- High-quality Headset Webcam
Most laptops now include these. Headsets and microphones are recommended to prevent background noise and echoes and ensure adequate volume. Mic and webcam are required to turn on to maximize participation. Joining via phone is possible; however, it is not recommended.
- Connection Checks
Minimum suggested internet speeds are 20 Mbps/download and 10mbps/upload.
- Professional Background
Present yourself in front of a professional environment free of distractions, with adequate foreground lighting and minimal background lightning to ensure faces are visible on camera
- Business Casual Attire
Dress appropriately for the session, as you would for an in-person session.
- Webcam Zoom
You’ll want to ideally be projecting your face and upper body on screen.
- "Can You Hear Me?"
All participants are encouraged to be online 10 minutes before soundcheck. Participants are required to rename themselves to their names upon joining the session.
*For the office game series, the price listed is inclusive of 2-3 games. You will need to choose 2-3 games for a 1-2 hours session.