Elevate your penmanship game with this course, and sign off your name in style! Our brush lettering workshop will bring your penmanship skills to the next level as we guide you and your colleagues through the steps of brush lettering with watercolours!
Home Kit consists of:
- Aquash Brush
- Watercolour (12 colours) on the palette
- 12 Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- 2 Watercolour Paper A5 Size
Guided by our instructor live!
- Creativity and fun is encouraged
- Encouraging the workforce to be creative and use their initiative can have amazing effects on an organisation as staff will feel trusted to think outside the box, challenge the status quo and find solutions to potential problems.
- This activity is a great way for staff to see another side of their colleagues that they may not normally see at work.
- Creating a usable item from scratch with one’s own hands can assist in relieving stress and allows staff to return to work with increased productivity and motivation
- Encourages innovative thinking
- Employees will need to use soft skills not normally utilised in the workplace (i.e. problem-solving, creativity) to complete this activity
- Fresh ideas can keep a company ahead of the pack and open up a wide range of possibilities.
- Goal setting
By setting achievable goals within the game and accomplishing them, employees will gain a sense of fulfilment, further encouraging them to set goals within the workplace
What you'll need
- Brush Lettering Home Kit
Will be delivered to your door front.
- Advance Booking
Kindly book the activity 2 weeks in advance to ensure a smooth process.
- PC / Laptop
A device with a webcam capable of accessing the online platform used.
- High-quality Headset Webcam
Most laptops now include these. Headsets and microphones are recommended to prevent background noise and echoes and ensure adequate volume. Mic and webcam are required to turn on to maximize participation. Joining via phone is possible; however, it is not recommended.
- Connection Checks
Minimum suggested internet speeds are 20 Mbps/download and 10mbps/upload.
- Professional Background
Present yourself in front of a professional environment free of distractions, with adequate foreground lighting and minimal background lightning to ensure faces are visible on camera
- Business Casual Attire
Dress appropriately for the session, as you would for an in-person session.
- Webcam Zoom
You’ll want to ideally be projecting your face and upper body on screen.
- "Can You Hear Me?"
All participants are encouraged to be online 10 minutes before soundcheck. Participants are required to rename themselves to their names upon joining the session.
RM 150 / person (weekday)
RM 180 / person (weekend)