One Vision is the ultimate activity to showcase teamwork, collaboration, sharing best practices and breaking down silos to achieve common and personal goals. All these are displayed through this collaborative effort of virtual art jamming. Throughout the game, participants will realise the importance of working together and lean into the concept of it.
- Improving communication
This exercise encourages staff to communicate with each other to complete tasks and solve problems. By putting people in a fun and relaxing environment outside the workplace, they will be encouraged to relax, be themselves and open up to others.
- Creativity and fun is encouraged
- Encouraging the workforce to be creative and use their initiative can have amazing effects on an organisation as staff will feel trusted to think outside the box, challenge the status quo and find solutions to potential problems.
- This activity is a great way for staff to see another side of their colleagues that they may not normally see at work.
- Creating a usable item from scratch with one’s own hands can assist in relieving stress and allows staff to return to work with increased productivity and motivation
- Greater task delegation skills
Employees must identify strengths amongst themselves, delegate tasks and communicate effectively to find solutions to the puzzles
- Skills building
Increased proficiency with Excel spreadsheet/Google Sheets navigation and an increased understanding of how to use the tools available
What you'll need
- PC / Laptop
A device with a webcam capable of accessing the Google Sheets/Excel website used
- High-quality Headset Webcam
Most laptops now include these. Headsets and microphones are recommended to prevent background noise and echoes and ensure adequate volume. Mic and webcam are required to turn on to maximize participation. Joining via phone is possible; however, it is not recommended.
- Connection Checks
Minimum suggested internet speeds are 20 Mbps/download and 10mbps/upload.
- Professional Background
Present yourself in front of a professional environment free of distractions, with adequate foreground lighting and minimal background lightning to ensure faces are visible on camera
- Business Casual Attire
Dress appropriately for the session, as you would for an in-person session.
- Webcam Zoom
You’ll want to ideally be projecting your face and upper body on screen.
- "Can You Hear Me?"
All participants are encouraged to be online 10 minutes before soundcheck. Participants are required to rename themselves to their names upon joining the session.