Have you ever wondered what your colleagues are really like outside of the office? Find out how much you and your colleagues really know about each other and your company in this exciting quiz! The questions asked will be tailored to your needs in order to bring the best out of everyone in this activity.
Enhance Team Communication
Create senses of belonging
Common goal setting
- Trust and respect
Getting to know one’s work colleagues better personally helps to develop trust. When your employees come to learn of each other's capabilities and interests, this will lead to better collaboration with tasks and improved morale.
- Creativity and fun is encouraged
This activity is a great way for staff to see another side of their colleagues that they may not normally see at work.
- Encourages innovative thinking
Fresh ideas can keep a company ahead of the pack and open up a wide range of possibilities.
- Contributes to company culture, improved morale and motivation
- By focusing on the core values of the company and its culture, these attributes will be reinforced
- Games which improve morale can help break down barriers between employees and give ideas to bosses as to how to create and keep a good atmosphere in the office.
- Taking part in something new and exciting such as a team bonding exercise increases staff motivation as they know that they are being cared for and will be rewarded for their good work.
- This increase in motivation should help improve productivity levels, morale and confidence in each other's ability.
What you'll need
- PC / Laptop
A device with a webcam and a mobile device capable of accessing the game website used
- High-quality Headset Webcam
Most laptops now include these. Headsets and microphones are recommended to prevent background noise and echoes and ensure adequate volume. Mic and webcam are required to turn on to maximize participation. Joining via phone is possible; however, it is not recommended.
- Connection Checks
Minimum suggested internet speeds are 20 Mbps/download and 10mbps/upload.
- Professional Background
Present yourself in front of a professional environment free of distractions, with adequate foreground lighting and minimal background lightning to ensure faces are visible on camera
- Business Casual Attire
Dress appropriately for the session, as you would for an in-person session.
- Webcam Zoom
You’ll want to ideally be projecting your face and upper body on screen.
- "Can You Hear Me?"
All participants are encouraged to be online 10 minutes before soundcheck. Participants are required to rename themselves to their names upon joining the session.
*For the office game series, the price listed is inclusive of 2-3 games. You will need to choose 2-3 games for a 1-2 hours session.